AUTOMATIC LINE FOR DECORATION OF THE ALUMINIUM WOOD EFFECT
Decoration helps you to give the individuality of your production, it grants the complete freedom of imagination to your customers, interior to designers and to architects.
The process of decoration includes three stages:
1. Preliminary painting of component with standard powder spraying. It is possible to use polyester or polyurethane paints of the specific color.
2. Then components are turned up into the decorating film, with its subsequent welding through its boundary and by the evacuation of air on the special equipment. Due to the vacuum rarefaction the film reliably fits closely to the surface.
3. On the last stage the trolleys are placed into the special oven. With the heating to 200 OC occurs the transfer of image from the film into the paint. As far as figure itself is concerned, decoration can be executed not only under the effect of wood, but also under the effect of any decorative stone (granite, marble, and etc.).
Depending on the operating conditions of end product, material of the base layer (aluminum or steel), the guarantee of qualitative adhesion of powder paint with the decor and for the guarantee of qualitative powder painting, we recommend before putting of powder paint to ensure the qualitative surface preparation.
01) THE BOX TYPE OVEN OF POLYMERIZATION WITH THE SLIDING CART:
Transmission of energy : the Closed air chain.
Heating type : Electric, Natural gas or Diesel
Мошность heatings : 150 000 kcal/hour. Or 140 kW.
Heating time : 30 minutes 0→200ºC
Productivity of the oven : 6 carts/in hour (12 pieces are loaded into one cart profiles).
Length : 8.895 mm
Height : 2.000 mm
Width : 1.950 mm
Isolation : 150 mm
Material of an external surface : Mild steel covered with powder paint
Material of an internal surface : the Galvanized steel
Type of a heating element : Indirect heating with the thermoblock and the closed air circulation
Circulating fans : 2 pieces x 4 kw = 8 kw
The exhaust fan : 1 pieces х 0,53 kw.
Burner (gas or diesel) : Baltur (Italy)
The oven body:
The oven body consists of the sandwiches-panels inserted each other. Isolation of the body of the ovenconsists of rockwool, thickness of 50 mm., and glass wool, thickness of 100 mm. Panels are inserted each other and stick together with heat-resistant silicone.
Internal part of the oven and all air channels are made of the zinced metal, external part of the oven is made of mild steel, covered with a powder paint.
In the top part of the oven the exhaust cover is located, inside oven there is located channels for uniform distribution of air and air regulators.
The thermoblock is capable to lift temperature in the oven to 250ºC. Thermoblock thermoisolation consists of rockwool in the thickness of 150 mm. Also circulating fans and a burner are attached to the thermoblock case or electrical resistances. The combustion chamber is made of a stainless steel 309/310 qualities.
The control of Temperature and the Exhaust Fan:
The temperature is supervised by the digital thermostat which regulated by the demanded temperature and an operating mode. A burner or electrical resistances work automatically according to adjustable temperature. And also, the operating mode of exhaust fans is supervised automatically.
The sliding cart of the furnace:
The cart is mobile and on both sides of the cart there are doors. These doors are isolated with heat-resistant silicone for avoidance of losses of hot air from the oven. The cart moves by means of the electric motor on a monorail. All details on the cart where it is made vacuum, are made of heat-resistant materials.
02) ULTRASONIC WELDING MACHINE OF THE FILM AND THE TABLE OF PREPARATION OF THE PRODUCT:
This installation has been developed to weld a film round a profile with ultrasound system in the easy and practical way. Installation consists of following components:
Table of preparation of a product where operators wrap up manually a profile with a film,
- Ultrasonic welding machine of a film which moves by means of the electric motor.
The sizes of a table:
Width : 850 mm,
Height : 950 mm,
Length : 8700 mm.
Capacity of the electric motor: 0,18 kw 1000 rpm with belt drive.
03) CARTS 1 AND 2 WITH HEADS FOR BLOWING IN AND BLOWING OUT THE AIR
12 pieces of a head are established from each party of the cart for blowing in and blowing out the air.
Internal sizes of the cart:
Width : 1760 mm,
Length : 8700 mm.
Hoses : 1 "flexible heat-resistant hoses.
1) Transfer Oven – 1 Pcs.
2) Ultrasonic Welding Machine and Welding Table with a Vacuum Device – 1 Pcs.
3) Transfer Car with a Vacuum Device-2 pcs.
TOTAL PRICE (EX-WORKS ANKARA FACTORY-TURKEY) : 110.000 EURO
Production Time : 60 days after advance payment
Payment : % 50 advance payment %50 before the shipment.
Guarantee : Equipments except electrical motors, wearied and corroded parts ;
are guaranteed 1 years against defective products and materials.
Technical documents and instruction manuals are prepared in English. PLC language will be in English.
Assembly, Errection & Training including in this price . Buyer will bear travel tickets, food, internal transport and accommodation expenses of ISITEKNIK’s servicemen during installation.
ASSEMBLY TEAM AND INSTALLATION PERIOD:
3 person in 2 weeks (working hours: 6 days in a week, 9 hours in a day).
Validity of the proposal is 30 days from the date of proposal.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR COMPANY:
* Cost of the assembling team (travel ticket, accommodation, meal and hotel etc.)
* Accommodations for technicians.
* Works of building ( if it is necessary )
* Installations of electricity from your main panel to our control panels
* Compressor and air dryer etc.
* Installations of ventilation and chimneys.
* Hanging apparatus of work pieces
* Wiring and valves between the distribution networks and plant services, and supply systems
installed on the equipment for water, compressed air and fuels.
* Earthing plant
* Worker for assistances (4 workers)
* Providing following equipment: Welding machines (2 pieces), Crane, forklift etc.